- Hi, our names are Delores and Frances. We are raising funds for the Magdalene Dismas Society, Inc., a not-for-profit organization. This organization was founded by John Ray, Esq., a well known and staunch opponent of human sex trafficking, which is a form of modern day slavery. Through this organization John Ray created, he has provided excellence in legal representation, along with resources aimed at restoring hope and sanity to the minds and souls of trafficked people, many of whom are well under the age of 18. These marginalized people exist under the excruciating and crushing weight of this modern day slave trade. This most vulnerable of population puts their trust and faith in him and for good reason.
- On May 1, 2010, a frantic young sex trafficked victim named Shannan Gilbert placed a 911 call for immediate help. At the time Shannan reached out to 911, she was trapped and isolated in the inescapable grip of a predator, who with forethought and malice brutally ended her life. Since Shannan’s disappearance and tragic death in 2010, 10 other victims were found, some of whom were dismembered and all of whom who were shockingly discarded like trash throughout the marshes of Gilgo Beach, Long Island, NY. One victim was an innocent small child, a toddler.
- The truth can be a hard pill to swallow and the bearer of truth will often face fierce opposition from the status quo. Mr. Ray has long been a beacon of light and voice of truth in this matter. Over the last 13 years, John Ray exhausted tens of thousands of dollars of his own money fighting for justice for these silenced victims and their families. He and his team work unending hours to gather the most compelling of evidence in the LISK Case, a horrific case that has garnered world wide attention.
- This fundraising campaign has an initial goal of $6,500. The funds will be used to host a symposium event for the purpose of revealing and sharing facts about the LISK Case and other related serious crimes. This event is open to the public and will be held at Molloy University in Nassau County on December 08, 2023. The doors will open at 1:30 pm and it will promptly start at 2:00 pm. All are welcome to attend.
- Mr. Ray tirelessly and selflessly helps so many people in this fight for truth and justice. He now needs our help. Please donate whatever you can. Any amount you give is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for all of your heartfelt donations.
The bodies of the four victims – Maureen Brainard, Melissa Barthelemy, Megan Waterman and Amber Costello – were found approximately 500 feet (150 m) from each other. In March 2011, partial remains of Jessica Taylor were found along Ocean Parkway.
#lisk #gilgobeach #johnray #longisland #gilgobeachvictims #shannangilbert #justiceforjessicataylor #gofundme #Maureen Brainard #Melissa Barthelemy #Megan Waterman #Amber Costello